Sense of life and fun factor
Our ski area Zillertal Arena is the largest connected ski area in the Zillertal.
Whether beginner or professional - in the Zillertal Arena everyone
will find the perfect slope. This guarantees the ultimate in piste fun.
Vis à vis from our Hotel Victoria is the Dorfbahn Gerlos. This means for our guests: Step right out of the hotel into the cable car and head straight into our region's top ski area, the Zillertal Arena, perfect for your skiing vacation from the beginning of December to Easter. And best of all: the short distances, because Gerlos lies at the heart of this skiing area. Here, winter sports enthusiasts will find 143 kilometres of pistes at altitudes ranging from 1,300 m to 2,505 m, 52 lifts, a snow park, ice rink, ski schools and rental, as well as numerous ski hats and bars. Also visit Little London in Gerlos, the après-ski bar in the Zillertal.
Wonderful views: perfect slopes as far as the eye can see
The enchanting mountain world of the Zillertal is a gift of nature, but it is only the years of effort by the operators of the Zillertal Arena that have made the ski resort what it is today: a modern winter sports area with the best conditions for unforgettable holiday experiences. Well-groomed slopes, modern lifts, cosy huts and a colourful range of leisure activities attract winter sports enthusiasts from all over the world to the Zillertal Arena between December and April.
The Gerlosstein family ski area is an important part of the Zillertal Arena and is ideal for families and beginners; it's skiing fun away from the hustle and bustle of other slopes. In Gerlos, there is also the children's paradise “Arena Kid's Club", where children 1 year and older will receive professional care.
- Austria's longest valley run to Zell am Ziller
- 143 km of ski slopes - 11 km black, 89 km red, 43 km blue
- 52 lifts | 320 ha of snow-covered slopes
- Children's paradise | 11 ski and snowboard schools
- 31 huts and snow bars | 200 km cross-country trails | 3 racing routes
- Arena snowpark and halfpipe at the Vorkogel-Lift in Gerlos
- Action-Park Kreuzwiese in Zell & Funpark Hochkrimml
- Family ski area Gerlosstein at Hainzenberg/Zillertal Arena
- Arena Coaster right at the valley terminal of Zillertal Arena/Zell
- 1 ice skating rink | 2 tennis/squash courts
- 7 km (night) tobbogan run Gerlosstein, loodlit toboggan runs in Gerlos und Krimml
- Free ski bus
- Reduction children over 50 %, reduction youth -20 %
- Free WiFi access at numerous lifts and restaurants
- iZillertal Arena APP - the practical guide to go